Friday, March 22, 2013

Fifty-Five... Not a Speed Limit!!

Birthday today. I'm a Spring baby. Love everything about spring. Mostly love everything about the birthday. I'm 55 today... not bothering me a bit! I'm not one to lie about the number of years I've accummulated. Proud to wear it ALL!


Like wearing a jaunty colorful scarf that blows in the seabreeze as I take a photo...







I'll still place a sassy wig upon my head - just for fun...






A costume??.... don't mind if I do...





I'll gladly wear the badges for wife, friend, daughter, chicken-Mama, gardener, cook, and millions more... and mostly I do NOT follow that speed limit!

55 is just a number!!   I look at it and smile... let's see if I can reach 75 ?? Bet I can!


1 comment:

  1. You make 55 look good there girlfriend. And it is just a number, like my number is going to be 60 this year and I am ecstatic about it! Have a great birthday filled with love and joy you sweet thing.

    ReplyDelete