Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Paul's Truth and Following B-52's

WHHHHHAT's that, you say???...  Paul who? and what airplane?...
I'm waxing so VERY NOT poetic, for this Valentine's Day!




It may not be poetic or very original either - but, my Valentine (Hubby) and I are extending the love day to this weekend and we may, or may not, blast this song from the B-52's as we head down the highway ~


If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says
15 miles to the, Love Shack! Love Shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Atlanta  California highway, lookin' for the love getaway
Heading for the love getaway, love getaway,
I got me a car, it's as big as a whale and we're headin' on down
To the Love Shack


I've found a true beach shack that we're renting for a few days. It may, or may not, look like this ~


I'm secretly hoping it is exactly this way! Because then it'll be just like the line I love most from Love Shack :

Tin roof!  RUSTED!!!

All kidding aside... it has been a love-ly love-day. Our extended weekend will surely delight our hearts also.
Oh yes, about that Paul mention in the title - it's a reference to Sir McCartney and the lyrics to a Beatles tune. I was reminded of this during the Grammy Awards ~

In the end...
The love you take is equal to the love you make

                                                    A lil' more red to end the day
delectables made by my niece

No comments:

Post a Comment