Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Hounds, Beasts And Others...

More animal talk

Bergdorf Goodman's adorable use of dogs to advertise for Christmas giving ~



On the fence about seeing this movie ~


What's to wonder??? love the actors, love the premise...  and of course love the wildlife!    
         

If my heart can take the emotion and I stuff my pockets with tissues, then I shall catch this film - for sure



     
War Horse

True to life sights  

                                                                                                        

                             

 
And, Kitten-at-Christmas......





Hard to explain. My family has taken to calling Hubby, kitten. As he had stated about his illness that he was weak as a kitten. With eye lined whiskers he greeted everyone during our early Christmas..... so silly !

No comments:

Post a Comment