Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I DO

I DO know that my friend Colleen was present at her daughter's wedding

her photo at the altar


I DO see why this beautiful place was the chosen setting



I DO hear music, at the very least laughter, that is music to my ears



I DO cherish my girlfriends



I DO believe this is one phenomenally beautiful bride




I DO see before them a view of the world - quite vast and full of peaks and valleys



I DO bear witness to the sunshine in their eyes and glow upon their faces



I DO hope that they continue to dance all the days of their lives



I DO profess a love beyond measure has been bound together in God's name


I DO wish for this couple a lifetime of complete fulfillment - individually, and together !

A weekend of beauty, joy, memories and wanting - that a girl could have had her Mama with her for this special day. Tears that were both happy and sad fell all day. It was nonetheless perfect in every way!

1 comment: