Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our Hunny Turned One

Winnie the Pooh and his gang of squishy-cute pals celebrated with us yesterday. Picnic and frolic were on the agenda. It was Charlie's first birthday.

Warm picnic weather, lots of family and friends and packages wrapped in all sorts of brightly colored attire. Truly creative party details in every corner.







Yummy picnic food!!



Here's an "exclusive" shot of our Hunny ~


I know, you can't see his precious face... his parents really appreciate us not posting photos of him on any public sites. Take it from me.... Charlie's precious.





Oh so many reasons to celebrate - a life that has just begun... so much to look forward to!

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh


Much love to my sweet little Great-nephew on this, the start of his second year....


No comments:

Post a Comment