Monday, July 4, 2011

Free To Be

Lallygagging

Happy as a clam - except for the heat!

Enjoying the weekend

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ! !



Thinking of my joys in life - each one because I AM FREE to do as I please...

Freedom is a gift to me from many persons...... they've fought, strove, worked, slaved, voted, rioted, forged ahead to new lands, written laws and chosen to make this true for all Americans.

OUR COUNTRY and THIS FREEDOM is a gift!







I'm free and able to write anything I wish on this blog. I have the means and the technology in which to do so. I have been educated freely and mandatorily. I have worked, been insured of my health, own and live in a home with a husband that I chose because I love him. The possibilities are endless in this country that I live. Yes, I know there are some misgivings. I deplore the thought that not every person is given the same rights quite as freely. Still this is where I was born and still live and I feel privileged!

Off my soapbox... and onto the next BBQ!!

Enjoy your independence !

1 comment: