Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Kind of Happy

Right along with walking and the pigs.... there were a myriad of items that made my life a picnic yesterday! During my "escape" itinerary along with my walk, I visited a place that I hadn't been to in years. It is a treasure, to be sure. I've lived near it - in years past. I've taken my Mother here to inhale holiday spirit and beauty. I've walked the grounds in awe of it's vintage charm. It is called The Allied Arts Guild. It was teeming with Autumnal allure ....

 How about these views!!!  ~

what an entry!...

It's not named ALLIED ARTS for nuthin'...
AGAIN with the painters I find while walking...

Yes, Fall was in the air ~
insert display on my mantle, please!


more gourds ~


Strolled, smiled, talked, oohed and ahhed...

Captured a trio of butterflies flitting in the autumn sky ~


nothing more delightful, or harder to catch

Then I realized, no rest for the weary. Don't light upon this bench for too long....


Lest I never get up and awake from my "pretend picnic-life"....

Yet, in reality, my life is one helluva picnic compared to some, and it's also beautifully rich and full ~

TRULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment