Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cramming Like A College Student

What a strange title I gave this post! True that, though! I am cramming every last detail into the very few hours I have before I take part in the Goat Hill Fair. Today was the first set-up day. Fun and nerve racking. Beautiful and foggy damp. Funny and mind boggling. What in the world have I gotten myself into???...... well here's what it looks like ~


'twas foggy but, that makes for great moving weather!

There were a couple of mishaps...


This was Boss-In-Boots' shoe! White paint all over da place! Yet, there was definitely Fall color too ~




Everybody running around like a chicken with it's head.... well, you know how that ends! Let's don't go there! The chicks still have their combs attached ~


Here is the start, and later I'll show the finish!! just you wait....



looks scary right now...

Good night! I gotta get some shut eye. Goin' to run with the chickens (with their heads on), and climb to the top o'the hill with the goats tomorrow.  Bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment