Thursday, September 1, 2011

Miles And Miles Of Piles

I've never watched the television show Hoarders.... but, I think I'm living it here in my house...
That's what happens when you treasure hunt for months in anticipation of a vintage show & sale...


Have not even attempted to put things away....

Taking stock, doing inventory, listing and pricing....



Not one rightful spot for anything....

Every work surface is covered.... (not that there's ever much work space living in an 800 sf cottage)...

Even the driveway is overrun...
Projects, painting and pandemonium....



The calendar has flipped to September and soon this mess will disappear....

HHHAAAAAHHHAAAA!!! Oh, my - who am I kiddin'?? Clean-up may well last through the Fall!

Maybe I'll hire help..... Mr. Clean would do nicely..




No comments:

Post a Comment