Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dedicated To Someone I Know

With a big grin, somewhat tongue in cheek and yet so true...

I found this at a blog I love to read ~ French Essence...

makes me laugh!




(via the bottom of the ironing basket)
*****************************************************************

So, this experience is what life is like in retirement? hmmmm...... I suppose at my age I wasn't expecting to spend nearly every waking moment with Hubby. Just had never really crossed my mind. Pretty nice to have him here for the days that we venture out, go walking, or lunching. I'll not focus on the hours stepping on each others toes in our little home (quite literally). Only one bathroom. One counter of workspace in the kitchen. Nothing like a man cave in this house, in which to shut the door and keep distance between me and the loud TV. You get the idea.

Our "out" time looks like this ~














Focus on all that's good!                                                                                                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment