Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Joining - Finding The Lovely {Week 2}

A couple of sites where I find inspiration, have inspired me to....

JOIN THE FUN! Here's a look at my week (oh, so briefly) with a collage of photographs.

While, I believe the premise to be that the blogger uses her phone to take the images... well, I'm just a tad behind the curve there. Call me simple, call me country, call me techno challenged (just don't call me late for supper)... I do not own a phone with camera capabilities. So, here for your viewing pleasure is a small collage I put together... hope I can still play without following exact rules!



To find this fun party go to Kimberlytaylorimages.com, click link below ~
http://kimberlytaylorimages.com/mimicharmante/?p=3655

Lots of pretty sharing going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment