Saturday, January 22, 2011

Here & There...

My day started and ended with a walk. It's been delightfully warm and sunny this past week, surely not to stay since it is early winter. Funny how the scenery and one's point of view seem to change in golden days.....  

Here are random scenes I came across today. In no particular order, just here and there and everywhere:

let the sales begin...
Along with the weather comes many a yard sale! I think the season is off to it's start. At this one I came away with a bulging Hefty sack that Santa'd be proud of!! Mostly items to sell at the shop. Maybe tomorrow I can get a shot of the goods to share. Then, I really did get in a short walk.

I bet only us lucky folks in Cali, and a few other Southern states would see neighborhoods with citrus fruit ripe for the taking.... in winter! And I saw these in 2 different hoods.


Also on the agenda for today was a family friend's 90th Birthday party! So nice to catch up with this lovely group!

Then as mentioned I ended my day with another walk. I went to the Los Gatos hills just before sunset. It was beautiful and still warm, pink sky-ed and jasmine scented! Just happened to see this gal enjoying herself too:


pretty husky there,Gal! might need a walk yourself!

And just to make a point of how random, and here-and-there this blog post really is......  *drum roll*...
This is one of the silliest things I've ever seen!!...


Now who in the heck would decorate their porta-potty??? I'd love to meet that person! I'd love to hear their story!!  Maybe I'd love to join them! HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment