Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HI-HO-HI-HO....

Off to work the Redhead went today! Last night as I organized myself for my big day I decided to play beauty parlor. Took a nice warm shower, dyed my hair from a box...(don't tell Kim!), trimmed nails and got my clothes set and lunch packed. It's been a long time since I've done this. Was kind of like the first day of school. My morning went well with all of that organization (resolutions?)... we'll just see how long this lasts!
Me with red hair!
The bed was made...
Some food was prepared and flowers picked...

The bird was fed and loved, and sent to his home for the hours I'd be gone....

Ready to go with time to spare... so I went for a short walk. The day went quickly with much to learn. Alot of activity in this little shop. I'm like a kid in a candy store! Can hardly wait to see what treasures come through the door when next I work! Here's a brief glimpse of a few of the sights...


flowers from my garden that I brought to work



What a lovely day it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment