Monday, July 11, 2011

Dew Good

Ahhh the pleasure of a cool morning. A dewy start to the day makes me feel refreshed.


Amazing dew drop artwork by Mother Nature! OH MY!!

It's even cool enough to turn on the oven. What with the plethora of fruit,  I was craving plum galette ~


Do you know how difficult it is to work with plums? Not easy to get enough "meat" to fill  crust. A tarte, or galette is not nearly so hard since it is not deep. This particular time the galette was worth the work! ~



Spent more time in the kitchen  grilling veggies and mixing up a batch of salsa (pico de gallo) from the first fruits of my labors! Finally have a few lusciously red tomatoes!


Happy time on the gardening front!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I wish you lived with me! :-)
    So bountiful!!!

    ReplyDelete