Friday, October 7, 2011

Number 200

From California wine country I am writing. Sitting on the deck of a condo with a view of the hills that rise above a meandering Russian River and the vineyards that make this spot famous.

This is my 200th post !!

This surprisingly fun and creative outlet has brought me sanity, power, joy and stress relief. I am nearing the one year mark at doing this also. So very glad that I followed through on my self imposed challenge to begin blogging. Before the new year of 2011 I began. The plan is to stick with it for years to come. Hope there will be plenty to say and topics that remain interesting.. (at least most of the time)


Life's picnic continues tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I SO enjoy your writing, Shari. You are such an inspiration, so keep on keepin' on! Thank you for enlightening my days!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete