Wednesday, July 11, 2012

If I Have This Right

I could easily check my facts first.... but, I'm tired and overly exercised, and cannot be bothered to go backwards into the files to see what my Instagram project has been for the last few days. I believe it went something like this ~

BIG was my next topic. Here's what I'm bringin' to the table


A BIG Oak tree. Isn't it lovely? sitting up on a dry grassy hill on my walk the other day.

Next should have come a picture of my favorite color. That color'd be YELLOW.


Kayak and paddle  {YELLOW}... my companions on the lake. Many degrees of HOT here, so I felt that some exercise on water might be cool. It was - in all regards!

Next comes today's Picture-a-Day topic: LETTER.  The most perfect topic for me today....
I went to my first band and marching practice. There is a story that goes along with this... later on that though. I am a letter girl for my old High School - and this is what it looked like ~



I should be all caught up with my Picture-a-day tasks. Until tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and...... {you get the idea}

No comments:

Post a Comment