Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ending Summer In A Big Way

Thoughts of sitting feet up and scanning ocean waves didn't materialize over Labor Day..


What I did NOT do...



One of the most impromtu surprise events I have ever been asked to join WAS at the beach, but it was not a tennies on a log-ottoman sort of function. Our friends re-committed their vows on a sunny, beachy riverbank amongst rows of begonia clad parade floats. {wheww... one long, run-on sentence!}












Love my girls boots!!  ^



The guests on the riverbank  ^



Accordian serenades...
 
 
 
 
 



Boxes and boxes of begonias...  ^



The next day filled us with more friendship, food and frolic. I spent most of the day in a pool, unwilling to let go of that summery sensation of warmth on  my shoulders and cool water all about my body. I surely do have a thing for pools. Chlorinated Nirvana!! hhaaaa




No comments:

Post a Comment