Friday, June 14, 2013

Fond of Our Country's Symbol...

Flag Day today...

Some Red, White & Blue spirit for everyone....



I keep the flag raised in front of my home most of the time. Are you someone that lowers their flag each evening? I know that is protocol - but, I just don't.
EXCEPT !...... skid to a halt... apparently I do sometimes take Old Glory down - she's not seen flying in the photo below. Possibly because the flag holder is just out of the shot on the left side of photo, at the corner of the house.






 
 
 
 
 

May your flag unfurl in the soft gentle breeze of summer. Enjoy the weekend. Experience all that the flag epitomizes - FREEDOM, and the American way.


A beach - with Red striped umbrellas sounds a good way to go!!







A little music (under the flag) at a festival for some weekend downtime??




Or, maybe a backyard gathering with some friends...





Whatever you may do - feel blessed to be able to make that choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment