Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lady Marie Jet of Butte

My birth certificate surely does not show this title (above) as my given name. This is the name that I come up with upon following instruction from facebook to get my ROYAL WEDDING GUEST NAME. Such fun and silliness! Instructions are to take the moniker of Lady (females) or Lord (males) +  a grandparent's first name + high school mascot + county you're from.

Waiting for the pomp and circumstance to begin. Need to go to bed firstly. Wake up around 3am.... maybe .
Then I may have to go back to bed for a time. Tomorrow I head north to finally enjoy that royal wedding dinner that I've talked so much about. I've completed my costuming.....

my hat creation

glue gun crafting
I made the red felt flower, found some blue feathers in ye olde hobby crafts stash, and my girlfriend sent the crown trinket. Toss it all in a bunch, and hot glue it together. Stick on side of yo head...


Add some very spiky striped heels for sitting only...


evening wear
My blue floral headpiece is for the main event. We will be having a formal dinner - wearing gloves too - on Saturday eve.


Union Jack


thank you favors for my girls...

Now onto the reception.....
Bye now.... ROYAL WAVES as I pass by!!  waving, waving - slowly, slight turn of the wrist...


No comments:

Post a Comment