Thursday, December 30, 2010

No Scurvy Here....

We may not have scurvy, but I sure caught the flu, or, well, something like it. My sister-in-law made the joke about scurvy a couple of times during the Christmas weekend. Plenty of citrus fruit filled bowls all around the kitchen and she is quite a jokester....

sis-in-law is gonna kill me for this picture...
 While this is not a flattering photo of either of us..I'm on the left and Colette on the right -it's a somewhat true depiction of our kooky family. Lots of laughter, costumes frequently and hugs always! Our Christmas was lovely. The rainy weather kept us cozy indoors watching movies and eating. Exception being - my brother thought he could cook outdoors. He has a "rep" for being a fabulous Q'er, and/or barrel smoker, but mostly that is done in the summer months. What was he thinkin'?? Once again, it was rather humorous..

BBQ'ing in a rain slicker
My nieces got in on some silliness and costume action... de rigueur of the clan ~

The scurvy/flu kept me down for a day or two... so no posting then. I hope to get back on track soon. Anxious to see where this new year of blogging will take me....

No comments:

Post a Comment