Friday, January 28, 2011

Cold Night, Warm Soup

Not a whole lot to say tonight. I'm really tired. I finally got back under the covers last night at 3:00 a.m.!!
I think my mind was doing a Barn Dance!! All I could conjure - rather than sleep - were thoughts of my booth at the Fall Affair. I already have a theme and lots else to go with that! Even found many items to sell while stopping at Estate Sales today!

We were socked in with fog and grey today. Twas much colder than this past week. So very glad to have made chicken noodle soup for dinner. It was a quiet night in our abode, and we're glad for it. Maybe a little mingling tomorrow night. We shall see. Off to sleep - I HOPE!!


* Sad to say that I had a couple of cute clock images all set-up for this post about non-sleep... and
  there seems to be some technical error. *
* 2nd addendum - now the pictures are here...

No comments:

Post a Comment