Sunday, January 2, 2011

WHITE

Clean, stark, crisp, and white - that's my slate in preparation for this new year! An easy start to 2011 since I am away with family and resorting in the snow. 'Tis very crisp and white on this mountain!
The order of the day begins with coffee  champagne, no really it is coffee! Then we go to luxuriate at the spa.... well, sorta! Elliptical machines, treadmills, weights and stretching come first. All the while excited to get to the hot tub and outdoor swimming pool. YEP!! I swam outside in a pool only heated to 70 degrees - with snow drifts mounded 3 feet high all around! Swimming with snowflakes kissing your cheeks is special!  Each day has had a different middle and ending, and all of them make for a revitalized spirit to begin this new year. Hoping my short list below reflects 2011....

Celebration is in order ~

and silliness and play ~

A limit to those blue days ~

Some relaxation ~
And a bit of work too! I'll be starting a new adventure once I'm home. For only a few short hours one day per week I will be working at a local antiques & collectibles shop. Truly a good fit for me. Wish me luck... and I wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment